Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lots o' Linkage

I'm trying really hard to stay off my feet this weekend, but I have doll clothing on the brain. I swore I was burned out and done with it for awhile on Elf's B-day, but I guess I'm not.  So in my ongoing search for free patterns (not that I don't have enough purchased ones), I found some today that I had not seen before. I thought it would be good for myself and others to have a list put together for easier reference. So here it is. These are all free patterns, but some of the sites have patterns for sale also. I have not made many of these, but I've got a mental list that's growing exponentially by the minute of ones I'd like to try. Have fun!

Free Patterns:

Pettiskirt in Child and Doll sizes at YCMT

Twirly skirt, wrap skirts (one reversible) and pillowcase top at YCMT

Six sets of actual AG clothing for some of the historical dolls

Smocked Dress

Dropped Waist Dress

Old Fashioned Dress

Two Tiered Twirly Skirt

Several dress/skirt patterns

Mermaid costume (and just a cool blog in general)

Doll clothes from women's undies (Might sound weird, but it's cute and they're a good source for small scale print knits. Just click the link and you'll see.)

Hobo Bag, doll money, and a few other free patterns (plus some for sale)

Tee shirt (free) and other patterns for sale via instant download

Doll Clothes Sewing Supplies:

TLC Doll Hospital

Tiny Zippers

Home Sew


And this has nothing to do with anything else here but I ran across this book and can't WAIT to get my hands on it!
Knitted Icons by Carol Meldrum



No comments: